German insights from inside Germany
Germany is clearly at the heart of Commerzbank Research. Commerzbank's local knowledge combined with its strong foothold in its home market gives the bank a unique position in the analysis of German companies, along with its expert knowledge of the German and European economies.
Globally linked capital markets require an integrated analysis of various asset classes. Only an overall analysis of market correlations allows us to anticipate price movements resulting from capital flows. Our approach to research is therefore based on strong interaction between teams.
Close to the market
Our research is known for its sound but short and precise analyses, with solid recommendations for investors.
- The analysis of key global economies and the commodities markets forms the basis of our specialisation.
- Interest Rate & FX Strategy focus on movements in global interest and exchange rates.
- Cross Asset Strategy focuses on the interaction and relative attractiveness of major asset classes, feeding into monthly tactical asset allocation decisions.
- Fundamental Equity Strategy giving in-depth analysis of equity markets, sectors and equity themes with the spotlight on Germany and Europe.
- Technical Analysis of the global macro environment along with German and international equities and equity indices covering all time horizons. Index Research on adjustments of leading European and German stock indices and index-relevant corporate events.
- Emerging Markets is centred in the CEMA region.
- Equity and Credit Research concentrates on German companies and European sectors in which German companies play an important role.
- Covered Bonds Research and Real Estate Equity Research underline Commerzbank's core competence in the real estate business.
Institutional clients can request access at
Phone +49 69 136 51435